Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ship Wrecked

With every tear running down my face
you can't imagine the pain I want to erase
with every ticking of my dieing clock
you can't keep up.
so here I stand
here I stand
waiting for you
and wanting you,
and knowing you won't come,
you won't come,no.
Dieing now ever so slowly
As the tears pour from my bloodshot eyes
I use my blade and erase the pain
you willingly handed me
you turn your back on me again
turn my gut within me again
and i leave no trace of ever wanting you
no trace of the love I ever had for you
cause there I stood
there I stood
waiting for you
and wanting you
but you never came
you never came
no
My blood runs cold now
my heart beats slow now
my breathing stops,
screeching to a halt.
With a jolt I awake
your not worth my pain
'n' your not worth my time
if you can't see what you're missing
then baby you don't deserve this heartache of mine
and I was there
I was there
waiting for you
wanting you
to finally see me
but you wouldn't come
you wouldn't come
and now I give my love
to someone who will return
the love without the hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment